H in Lawsonite
Updated 2/22/2020 by GR Rossman
- Yesinowski JP, Eckert H, Rossman GR (1988) Characterization of hydrous Species in Minerals by High-Speed 1H MAS-NMR, Journal of the American Chemical Society 110, 1367-1375.
- Libowitzky E, Rossman GR (1996) FTIR spectroscopy of lawsonite
between 82 and 325 K - American Mineralogist 81, 1080-1091.
- Beran A, Libowitzky E (1999) IR spectroscopy and hydrogen bonding in minerals. Microscopic Properties and Processes In Minerals Book Series: NATO Advanced
Science Institutes Series, Series C, Mathematical And Physical Sciences 543, 493-508
- Kolesov BA, Lager GA, Schultz AJ
(2008): Behaviour of H2O and OH
in lawsonite: a single-crystal neutron diffraction and Raman spectroscopic
investigation. European Journal of Mineralogy 20, 63–72.
- Libowitzky E (2009) Comment on
‘‘Behaviour of H2O and OH in lawsonite: a single-crystalneutron
diffraction and Raman spectroscopic investigation’’ by B.A.
Kolesovetal.. European Journal of Mineralogy 21, 815-918.